Internal & External applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy in the Finance Department at Zwartkopjes Pumping Station:
(HAY BAND – K)
Reporting to the Inventory Administrator the successful candidate will be responsible for stock control, balancing of chemicals on a weekly and monthly basis. Stock replenishment as well as resolving stock imbalances
- Management of stock by overseeing the correlation of orders with the materials received as well as recording and reporting discrepancies by contacting suppliers/sites.
- Oversees the handover on material to packers, supervising the packing of material into bins as well as supervises the recording of items on the bin cards.
- Dealing with queries and complaints.
- Perform Ad hoc and bi-annual stock takes.
- Stock Procurement
- Perform Material Forecast Schedules by having the MRP run on a weekly or as and when required basis, creating requisitions etc.
- Perform reconciliation of bulk chemicals; perform computer inputs and balancing on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Comply with the SHEQ Acts, organizational policies and procedures.
- Grade12/Std 10 or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a stores environment including warehouse management as well as financial management experience.
- Computer literacy in Outlook and MS Excel is essential.
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- Procurement experience will be an advantage