Our upcoming graduate program for Field Service Operations in South Africa will begin in march 2019 and we are looking for smart and innovative graduates to join us.
Is this you?
Graduates of the year 2018 or 2019 with the following degrees/technical qualifications:
- Electrical technicians (N3 to N6 – level qualification/trade test)
- Computer programming graduates
- Telecommunication/engineering recognised certifications
- Internship experience from technical roles is advantageous but not a must
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity – ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight
- Drive – determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness – ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Willingness to Travel
- Not Afraid of Heights
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Knowledge and Skills in Related Areas
- Understanding of Mobile and Wireless Networks.
- Basic Network level competence.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Understand Service Delivery Process.
- Understand Change Management.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Software/Hardware Support
What we are offering you:
- 12 months graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Telecom Core
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry
How To Apply