In the course of the program the successful candidates will get to know the different processes within the business units and support the team in tasks and special projects.
- We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Marketing Degree
- Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Finance Degree (CIMA certification would be of added advantage)
- 0-2 years work experience within related fields, preferably in an FMCG.
- Being mobile and willing to travel across the region.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.