To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies and assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
- Investigate, analyse and provide solutions to technical problems.
- Assist in the implementation of all network equipment and upgrades.
- Provide service and maintenance of all computers at the business unit.
- Assist and attend to all IT Service desk queries.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Technology Management
- Attention to detail
- Accurate under pressure
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric with relevant MCSE or IT Diploma or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
How To Apply
|Environmental Science Intern in Stanger (1 year contract)
|Electronics Engineering Intern in Stanger Mill (1 year contract)
|Electrical (H/C) Engineering Intern in Stanger Mill (1 year contract)
|Occupational Health Intern in Pretoria
|Finance Intern in Forestry (VCC in PMB)
|HR Intern in Forestry (VCC in PMB)
|Logistics and Transport Intern in Forestry (Saiccor CSC)
|Risk and Safety Intern in Forestry (VCC in PMB) 1
|Environmental Science Intern in Global Head Office
|Communications Intern in Global Head Office