Location: Cape Town
The Nestlé Internship Development Program (IDP) is a 12 months’ programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
Interested applicants are invited to submit applications for the Internship Programme, the Successful candidates must display enthusiasm, energy and desire to succeed, initiative and desire to learn and grow.
- Build competency for work readiness and possible placements for the Intern.
- The Intern is to add quantifiable value to the business, through meeting assigned KPIs per department.
- Exposure to all facets of the Distribution Centre
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical abilities
- Inter personal skills
- Aptitude for learning
How To Apply
- Apply Online for the Nestle Supply Chain Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
- Apply Online for the Nestle Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
- Apply Online for the Nestle Dietician Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Physiology / Nutrition / Medicine / Biology/ Pharmacology / Nursing / Foodsciences or other Human- or Nutrition science related field.