Post bank is offering the opportunity to unemployed IT graduates who are willing to grow their career and gain excellent skills and knowledge in the IT industry and at the same time be part of a team that is shaping the future of financial inclusion. We are looking for socially driven individuals who live the spirit of entrepreneurship, and are innovative and technology savvy. The graduates must be resilient and have a strong work ethic and must be high performers and self-motivated.
10 Positions for a duration of 12 to 18 months available. Positions are based at the National Post Office Centre in Pretoria.
Graduates will have the opportunity to be exposed in the following areas:
- Enterprise Architecture and solutions design.
- IT Infrastructure Engineering and Support.
- Application development and support.
- Software and Hardware testing, Windows Specialist on software and active directory.
- Database Administration and Infrastructure storage.
- Information Security. •
- System Integration and Middleware.
- Completed or must be in the final year of a 3 year recognized Degree / Diploma in Information Technology.
- Relevant IT Certification will be an added advantage.
- Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience.
- Must currently be unemployed.
- Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily at own expense.
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
- Must have a clear credit (ITC), qualification and criminal record.
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company.
- Will sign a 12–18 months on-the-job training contract.
- Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training.
- Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
- Will have a formal development plan.
Applications NB :
All applications to be accompanied by a:
- Comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of qualifications.
- Statement of results and.
- ID Copy and contact number.
The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
How to Apply
Email your CV to: Postbank.Careers@postoffice.co.za
Enquiries regarding the program can be directed to: Postbank.Careers@postoffice.co.za or call: 012 407 6819 or 012 407 7639
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Post Office or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions at any time.